Are you working on a project that disturbs one acre or more of land? Check out the new construction stormwater general permit that you will need to complete with NCDEQ. This change was effective as of April 1, 2019.

The City will continue to approve erosion and sediment control plans as well as issue grading permits. We will no longer issue NCG01 permits with our grading permit.

More information about NCG01 permit requirements and fees are available at  

Read our Comments Policy before you submit a comment

Get In Touch

  • Development Services
    Customer Service Center
    1 Exchange Plaza
    Raleigh, NC 27602
  • 919-996-2495
  • Litchford Road
    Satellite Office
    8320-130 Litchford Road
    Raleigh, NC 27615
  • 919-996-4200